Betty-Lee Degaraphe Egan, 81 of Dunwoody died on Monday, December 16, 2019. A native of Hartford, CT she has lived in Dunwoody for the past 44 years. She was a founding active member and communicant at All Saints Catholic Church. Surviving are her husband of 62 years, Rev. Mr. Ray Egan; children and their spouses, Debra-Jean Chesneau (Howard), Kathleen Schwarzer (Tom C.), Maureen Cooper (Jim), Raymond Egan, Jr. (Katrin); 10 grandchildren, Cody, Casandra, Tommy, Julia, Nicholas, Lennox, Amy, Katherine, James, Lauren; 5 great-grandchildren; and aunt, Lucille Degaraphe. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Saturday, December 21st at 1PM at St. Jude the Apostle Catholic Church. A reception will follow. Interment Arlington Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be directed to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital or Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Scottish Rite in Betty-Lee’s memory. The family will receive friends Friday from 6 until 8PM at H.M. Patterson & Son Arlington Chapel, Sandy Springs.
- What do home buyers want in 2020?
- Welcome to 2020! A new decade! A new beginning!
- Preparing for the Festive Holiday Home Market
- Staging your home with fall trends
- Top 5 ways to make money on your home
- It’s a family affair!
- Understanding and Treating Acne (In Teens & Adults)
- 5 tips for increasing your Atlanta home’s value