Dunwoody resident Rebecca Fertig (right) and her sister Bobbie Boyle from Palm Harbor, Fla., took The Crier up the strenuous six-mile trail to the top of Mount LeConte to stay over night at the LeConte Lodge. Located within the Great Smoky Mountains, the LeConte Lodge, a small primitive resort established in 1925, is now a series of small personal log cabins situated along the top of the mountain.
- What do home buyers want in 2020?
- Welcome to 2020! A new decade! A new beginning!
- Preparing for the Festive Holiday Home Market
- Staging your home with fall trends
- Top 5 ways to make money on your home
- It’s a family affair!
- Understanding and Treating Acne (In Teens & Adults)
- 5 tips for increasing your Atlanta home’s value