Stephen Thomas Chipka of 1682 Manhasset Drive Dunwoody, GA passed away in his home last week. Born on July 23, 1953 in Union, Kentucky. His parents were Stephen and Marion Chipka. Stephen attended college at Florida International University and graduated with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration in 1980. While attending night classes he worked for Bellsouth and later retired as an Executive in 2004. He was involved in scriptwriting and in community activities such as running for Mayor of Dunwoody in 2015. Chipka is survived by is wife Heather Chipka of Miramar Beach, FL and his sister who resides in Indiana.
- What do home buyers want in 2020?
- Welcome to 2020! A new decade! A new beginning!
- Preparing for the Festive Holiday Home Market
- Staging your home with fall trends
- Top 5 ways to make money on your home
- It’s a family affair!
- Understanding and Treating Acne (In Teens & Adults)
- 5 tips for increasing your Atlanta home’s value